NZ Wanaka Landscape -Wanaka Tree Limited Edition Fine Art Print
Limited edition fine art giclée print produced in New Zealand using the highest quality archival paper, inks, and processes. Each print is hand-signed and numbered by Hollie.
Caring for your print – For maximum longevity of your print, I recommend framing it with UV-resistant glass and also keeping it out of direct sunlight.
'New Zealand Landscape' collection: Classic Kiwi imagery with a unique sense of serenity.'
Each limited edition print has a white border of 100mm.
380 x 380mm - Edition of 95 - $380
280 x 280mm - Edition of 95 - $280
- Prints that are in stock should arrive within 1-2 weeks. However, some artworks are printed on demand.
- Please allow up to 7 - 10 days for your print to arrive.
- For urgent deliveries, please contact me before ordering.
- Prints are carefully flat packaged between sturdy cardboard or are rolled and sent in a packing tube. If you have a preference please include in the 'notes' section.
- Artworks are sent through NZ Post with a tracked courier – Hollie will get in touch and provide a tracking number the day your parcel has been sent.
- If you would like your artwork gift-wrapped and a gift card included please let me know in the ‘notes’ section of the checkout.
- International shipping: Parcels are sent via NZ post with a tracked courier, which is insured while in transit. Please note that there may be local fees and/or import duties payable when the art arrives, so please check if this applies to you before purchasing. Australia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Germany, Israel, and Mexico are already set up and are available through the checkout. Please contact me for delivery to other countries.
“Nature can bring you to stillness. That is its gift to you. When you perceive and join with nature in the field of stillness, that field becomes permeated with your awareness. That is your gift to nature.” Eckhart Tolle.
‘Breathing Serenity’ found me during a Wanaka lakeside walk in solitude. It’s a reminder that nature is something greater; beauty and a sacred mystery that cannot be understood through thought.
It is through nature that stillness arises within and where we can reconnect with our essential selves at the deepest level, a place where we feel pure joy, a place we call ‘home’.
The painted mist casts a reflection of the monochromatic neutral colour palette upon the lake and mountains; And as the sun slips behind the mountains it creates a faint golden glow across the landscape, reflecting a feeling of peace and inner calm.
The tondo (circle shape) speaks of sacred and divine energy in nature and within each of us.