3 Tui in Harakeke Flowers- 'Harmony'
Limited edition fine art giclée print produced in New Zealand using the highest quality archival paper, inks, and processes. Each print is hand-signed and numbered by Hollie.
Caring for your print – For maximum longevity of your print, I recommend framing it with UV-resistant glass and also keeping it out of direct sunlight.
'New Zealand Native Bird' collection: Classic Kiwi imagery with a unique sense of heightened reality.'
There are four images in the collection. Tui, Piwakawaka, Kereru, Kea
Each limited edition print has a white border of 100mm.
360 x 450mm - Edition of 28 - $380
600 x 760mm - Edition of 28 - $580
- Prints that are in stock should arrive within 1-2 weeks. However, some artworks are printed on demand.
- Please allow up to 7 - 10 days for your print to arrive.
- For urgent deliveries, please contact me before ordering.
- Prints are carefully flat packaged between sturdy cardboard or are rolled and sent in a packing tube. If you have a preference please include in the 'notes' section.
- Artworks are sent through NZ Post with a tracked courier – Hollie will get in touch and provide a tracking number the day your parcel has been sent.
- If you would like your artwork gift-wrapped and a gift card included please let me know in the ‘notes’ section of the checkout.
- International shipping: Parcels are sent via NZ post with a tracked courier, which is insured while in transit. Please note that there may be local fees and/or import duties payable when the art arrives, so please check if this applies to you before purchasing. Australia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, France, Germany, Israel, and Mexico are already set up and are available through the checkout. Please contact me for delivery to other countries.
Inspired by her home, her painting illustrates the essence of New Zealand. Her vibrant colors, skilled use of light and juxtaposition of nature and design - gives classic kiwi imagery and landscapes a unique sense of heightened reality. Combining meticulous brushwork with thoughtful compositions, her work reveals distinctive color and design.
Hollie has twice been a finalist for NZ Painting and Printmaking Award and her work is showcased in galleries throughout New Zealand. Her works are held in significant collections such as the Wallace Art Trust Collection, and in both private and corporate collections throughout the world. She explored fine art practices while studying Bachelor of Art and Design and has been a professional Artist since 2002.